Sunday, March 8, 2009

Matador Drive Bunco!

Last night we went to Greg & Brenda's for couples Bunco. We weren't sure if we were going to make it because of the baby, but we ended up keep her "in seclusion" and everyone knew they could not breath, look, hold, or GLANCE at her... lol Greg & Brenda have two teen daughters who were babysitting the neighborhood kids so it was not only great to have a free sitter, but nice that I didn't have to worry about kids being at their house. (I am paranoid about the baby being around ANY kids including ours.) lol Anyway, I have said it before and I will say it again, we live on the best street! :) Eric walked away with the honor of having lost the most games of anyone in attendance. lol I was is in a 4 - way tie for the most Buncos. Guess who is hosting next? ;)

Above: Eric LOST the most games, and Sara (who is due next month with a little girl) won the MOST games! :)

6 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Good times! I like the one of Eric the Loser best. :)

Just Lisa said...

I've always wantd to play bunco, and I never have!

GsMomAswifey said...

Looks like you all had a great time. So Eric didn't have any luck or skill? LOL! Never played.

Eliza said...

Looks like fun! I have never played.

Liz said...

I Love Bunco!! Looks like you had fun!

Liz

Mom/Grandma said...

So didn't Eric win the Boobie Prize??? When I play Bunco with the women here, We get a prize for not winning!!!! lol I have gotten that before.....

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!