Monday, March 23, 2009

Father & Son Fun

This Saturday was the Cub Scout Pine Wood Derby. Eric and Miguel had fun putting Miguel's car together. Our church really goes all out for this and we are so grateful for everyone who puts in their time with the Scout program. I had to stay home with the baby, but Eric took some pis while he was there. Looks like a lot of fun! Below: I have to laugh at this pic. This is our Bishop! lol I love that he is so enthusiastic about all the programs at church. He is the right guy for the "job." :)Above: Brother Bianez was the Scoutmaster AND the DJ. :) He always does such a great job!

5 comments:

oklaln86 said...

I remember when my brother and dad did these! I was always so jealous that I didn't get to partake! It looks like they had a lot of fun.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaaaay, Miguel! Looks like fun.

We've been in a couple of wards where they opened the derby up to everyone. So Bradley and I have our own car. It rarely ever wins, but it looks awesome. :)

Reggs said...

I can't believe his car wasn't too heavy with the WRENCH!! the little dude on top is so funny, great creativity. :)

catharooni said...

i love how the church's all look alike - this could have been my meetinghouse for all i know ... classic!! sigh. the things we miss being gals ...

Mandy said...

Looks AWESOME!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!