Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sweet Shower!

My friend & neighbor Joni had a baby shower for me at her house tonight. It was co-hosted by my good friend Kami. They did such a GREAT job! There were Kit Kat bars with personalized wrappers with Angelina's info in them, a diaper cake, great decorations and Joni made a delicious "real" cake. :) Thank you so much everyone! I had SUCH a good time!
Below: Kami, Me & Joni


Daddy allowed Baby Girl to make an appearance but then he promptly took her home... :)

Below: Kami & her baby Taylor


Thanks again Ladies!!!!

8 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks like fun!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

What wonderful friends! You have such a great support system!

Unknown said...

Lisa,

Texas must have the best friends ever! Really it looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could be there :)

Anonymous said...

Love the puppy!!

Shobe said...

I am so glad you took pictures of all the decorations. That diaper cake is so cute! I want to copy the idea for someone. I hope Angelina is better!

Mom/Grandma said...

Looks like a great time! How nice of them to do that for you! wish I could have been there!!!

Mommyof3Texans said...

You're so welcome! I had so much fun!

Shannon said...

Looks like a great shower, I love all the decorations. Angelina is getting very spoiled.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!