Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14 years ago today...

a door opened and I met the love of my life. :) I was 17 (about to turn 18) and I laid eyes on the most handsome man that has ever walked the earth. Little did he know that the annoying younger woman who was obsessed with him would be his wife eight years later. :) LOL! I love you Babe! Thank goodness I am a GREAT stalker and bugged you so much you gave in! :)
Also, 4 years ago this month is when we first got Andi & Miguel. I was their daycare provider and when their social worker called to say that they were being moved from their home she asked Eric and I to take them temporarily. That night they came to our house, slept on the couch and NEVER LEFT. :) We love you Andi & Miguel! Happy placement anniversary! This pic at Disneyland was taken one month after we got them.

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness... those two cute kids have grown up so much!

Congrats to you and Eric! You are adorable, too. :)

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

Happy Anniversary babe! Who would've thunk it? From friends to marriage...

And I wouldn't call it stalking babe... The mafia... I mean, "your family" sped things along by making me an offer I couldn't refuse...;)

E

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversaries! :)

That is so neat to have two important days that have the same anniversary! :)

Shannon said...

What wonderful occassions for celebration! Congratulations on both :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!