Monday, July 20, 2009

Keeper of the snacks

Last week Kaleb was chosen to bring snack for his Sunday school class for this week and all week he has been so excited. At 6am yesterday he woke up asking me if it was time to go to church so he could take snack. lol Anyway, during Sacrament he fell asleep and we could not wake him up to bring him to class once Sacrament was over. Eric had to go substitute teach a class so I was on my own and I could not lift him off the pew because of my back so our friend Brother Hafen offered to get him for me because I had to bring the snack. Once I got back, I found John holding Kaleb in the church office as he worked on something. There were at least three guys in there all talking & such and Poopie didn't wake up AT ALL! lol I finally got him up and brought him to class. Luckily, he had not missed the snack he had been waiting for the ENTIRE week. :) The first thing he did when he got to class was run up to one of his teachers and say... "I brought the snack today!" Here he is right before we left for church holding the precious snack bin. :) Could you just eat him up???!!!

6 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

AAAAUGH! So cute!! Good job, Kaleb.

I wish some of the kids in our ward WOULD fall asleep during sacrament.

Elle Bee said...

Hahhaa, that's funny! I love snacks too Kaleb. :o)

Juli said...

Kaleb is such a handsome chap!

The A Team said...

what a little stud!

Shannon said...

What a proud little boy! That is so cute, I love the stories about him.

Mom/Grandma said...

Just like a guy! They fall asleep when the sit!!! So cute.....

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!