Monday, July 6, 2009

Update on Angelina

Our Baby girl had her 4 month old Dr's appointment last week and she now weighs over 17 lbs and is 27 inches long! They said she EXCEEDS the 95% percentile for height and weight. Her clothes are size 9 months! :) She "talks" and laughs and will melt your heart with her huge smile. She is a Daddy's girl but she laughs at Mommy ALL the time. I wonder if that will be the same response when I ask her to do her chores when she is older... ;) Here are some recent pics and a video of her talking to me. :) I HAD to throw in a pic of her chunky legs. I could just eat them up!

Below: video of the baby "talking." Please remember to turn off the music (located on the right towards the bottom) if you want to hear her better.

7 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

I think she was saying that she would like to have a sandwich!

Elle Bee said...

What a sweetie!

catharooni said...

cute, as always!!

love your patriotism, too - great pics and posts about the day!

Lovely Lisa said...

She is growing SO fast!

GsMomAswifey said...

She is getting so big! I love her chunky little legs!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Getting so big! She's just adoreable!

Mandy said...

So cute! I love baby talk! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!