Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hell's Kitchen

Yesterday I started to make dinner when Kaleb asked me if he could help. Since Andi was already helping I said yes. Soon after he started yelling at me that I was wasting food and not doing it right. I asked him what he was doing and he yelled back... "Do you want to stay on Hell's Kitchen or not?!" lol He proceeded to whisper to me that he is not really yelling at me... we are playing Hell's Kitchen while we are making dinner and he is the "Boss Chef." :) So, we all played along. When he said again that I was not doing it right I said, "sorry Poopie" and he quickly reminded me to say "YES CHEF!" It was a fun way to cook up a meal. Next time I'M going to be the head chef. hahaha

Below: every time I tried to take his pic he was trying to "taste" our dinner. :) He thought if he flashed me a great smile and looked right at the camera like I always ask him too, I would not notice where is finger were going... lol

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

LOL! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Kaleb, you crack me up.

Michele said...

lol...that is tooooo funny!!!!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!