Thursday, July 30, 2009

Twinkle Star

Angelina is getting soo big. She wears a size 9 months in outfits and 12 months in jammies! She has been ready to crawl for some time and scoots/rolls across the room. Baby Girl is such a wonderful baby and we love her so much! She will be 6 months in two weeks. It was at this time 6 months ago that my Dear Papa passed away and I was so sad that he was not able to meet her in person. I know he and my Grammie would be very proud of the baby that carries their names. :)

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Such a sweetie can't wait to see her walk :)

Lovely Lisa said...

She is way cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing, either. I like the one with her and Eric, too.

Michele said...

Wow! look at her go!!!!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

Look at her go! She'll be crawling before you know it!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!