Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July part 2: 6th Annual Hill Family-Fun Old Fashion-4th of July- BBQ & Pot Luck!

This year I took LESS pics so I could spend more time enjoying the day. Gasp! Lisa took less pics! Yep! :) As in years past, we had a GREAT time! We had a LOT of kids this year... 18 in all! I LOVE this family tradition and I LOVE the friends we have here in Texas that spend this special day with us! Thank you to ALL of you who shared your 4th of July with us!
The food, fun and friends were perfect! :)

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Looks like a fantastic time as always! You really know how to throw a party.

The A Team said...

we missed, missed, missed you guys on the 4th. jason's sick again so we hung indoors. but i have something for you so expect a visit soon.... :)

Mandy said...

You're so funny! I have had to come to terms that it's o.k. if I don't have 100 pictures of an event! :)

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!