Sunday, July 26, 2009

Introducing Cousin Scott!

Tonight we had my cousin Scott over for dinner after church. I was thrilled when I found out one of my cousins lives in McKinney and we finally got together. This was the cousin that requested Del Taco hot sauce as his souvenir from our trip to Cali. Andi is holding up the goods in the pic below. lol I have not seen him since I was in Jr. High so it was awesome to see him again and get to know him better! His kids are coming to live with him so we will soon have MORE cousins to enjoy family time with. :)

Thanks for a great evening Cousin Scott!

5 comments:

Elle Bee said...

How nice to have family near! What a cute photo of all of you.

The A Team said...

fun!

Mom/Grandma said...

Hey that's the first time I've seen Scott in a long time too! Looks good! Hi Scott!

Shannon said...

That's so great that you all got together, or is it "ya'll" - I remember Scott putting ketchup on absolutely everything! Tell him we have a Del Taco here, so if he starts jonesing and needing his fix, I can send some off :)

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaaay! That's awesome. I have some distant relatives in Nashville, but that's about as close as it gets for me.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!