Saturday, August 22, 2009

Big Girl Jammies!

At my baby shower a friend of mine gave the baby some 12 month big girl jammie's. I ran out of jammies for the baby because she is growing so fast so I thought to try these "huge" jammies. Guess what? They fit perfectly! lol She looked so grown up. My sweet little girl... Angelina is also ready to crawl! She scoots on all fours and only needs to move her arms to take off. She is at such a fun age. :) We are having a HARD time with naps. She will NOT sleep longer then 20-30 minutes per day because she thinks she is missing out on the fun the kids & my daycare kids are having. lol

Below: a pic of some of the kids I was watching that day. Most days I have a houseful! I am VERY grateful for the in-home daycare doing well and thank my friends/neighbors for trusting me with their awesome kids!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Dang, you must have her on some kind of baby fertilizer. :) Cute pics!

Shannon said...

I used to hate naps too, because I always thought I was missing something. These days, I will gladly miss anything just for a nap! My, how we change :). Love the jammies.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!