Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great birthday. I went out to Chili's with 4 great friends, (thanks Dana, Andrea, Kami & Joni!) then when I came home Eric & the kids had a little family birthday party for me. I feel loved today. :)
My dumb camera wasn't working so we used Dana's camera phone for this pic...My little party at home...
The kids made me two "crowns." :) My favorite gift! :) Andi wrapped Kaleb.From my friend Dee... She ALWAYS sends me gifts in the mail and one of them is ALWAYS a Christmas ornament and some Angels stuff. :) I LOVE them! Thanks Dee!Even the baby made me a card...

16 comments:

Mandy said...

Awwwww, looks like you had a great day! :) Happy birthday again! :)

caryn said...

happy birthday Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love your beautiful happy family! What a blessing you all are to each other and to others. Happy Birthday Lisa!

Amanda said...

That picture of baby holing her card is priceless! And Caleb all wrapped up...adorable:) Glad you had a great b-day!

Brianne said...

Looks like fun! The "Kaleb present" is too cute. Hope you had a very happy birthday!

Lori said...

Happy belated B-day Lisa! Hope it was great! All the pictures are precious. Your kids are darling! Keep celebrating!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like your day was FAB!

catharooni said...

nice job on the home party, dad! and cupcakes ... mmm ... dangerous!!

Mom/Grandma said...

Your birthday was more fun than mine! My was never fun.....Glad you had fun! Great picS

Chrisitna Wilson said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday :)

Elle Bee said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! It looked like a wonderful day. My favorite was the wrapped Caleb. HA!! What a funny little boy!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

...and they wrapped Kaleb! How adoreable! You have the best kids! Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope this year is full of great things for you!

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy birthday again, Lisa! I'm glad you had such a great day. Love the wrapped Kaleb. :)

Janice and Jessica said...

You have such a sweet family!!!! Happy Birthday again sweetie!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pic of you and all your kids together.

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday Lisa. See? Getting older isn't so bad when you have so many wonderful people that love you. xoxo

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!