Thursday, August 13, 2009

Splish-Splash!

You KNOW how I love free stuff. We have an awesome splash pad nearby and we had not been there yet this year. So... on Tuesday we packed up the family and went to the splash pad to cool off. The baby LOVED it! I guess she really likes the water. We all had a great time. I am soooo grateful to live in a place that has such fun things to do and I am more grateful that everything is FREE! lol

Below: that's our little set up is in the background with the umbrella... :)


7 comments:

Juli said...

I love that place! We haven't been there yet this year and I have been thinking that we should go on Saturday. Looks like you all had fun!

Michele said...

WOW, what an awesome place!!! I don't think we have that cool of place even that you have to pay for (well except for Adventure Island which costs an arm AND a leg! lol) Glad you are finding fun things to do that don't cost a single penny!

Mommyof3Texans said...

and why have you NOT shared this place with me?!

Lovely Lisa said...

Dang. I really wish (a) that we had one of those near us and (b) that I wasn't approaching a certain milestone birthday. Might look a little weird for an old lady to be out there splashing around at the splash pad. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a beautiful family. The kids AND the parents all look so happy together :D

(haha, looks more sunny than what we had in the North East too!)

~Emmanuelle

Mandy said...

WOW! That is an awseome splash pad!! :) I'm jealous! :)

Mom/Grandma said...

What fun!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!