Saturday, August 29, 2009

Need a little help from my friends...

I know two great couples who are hoping to adopt. I just want to put their websites out there in case you know of ANY situation that might help them find their little one. If you know anything or ever come across any situation, PLEASE don't hesitate to call/contact me. I will connect all the right people so you don't have to do anything other than pass along the info. Thank you so much!
Liz & Rick: waiting for #1
Ken & Rachel: looking to add to their family http://kenandrachelandcrew.blogspot.com/
If you are hoping to adopt and have a site, please let me know and I will post yours too. :)

3 comments:

Elle Bee said...

I hope God creates (and adds to) families for both those two couples! Good for you for helping them out.
Elle

RAL said...

Lisa thank you again so much for posting about us! It means so much that our friends want the best for our family and are willing to help us grow by getting our info out there. THANK YOU!

Ken and Rachel said...

Thanks so much Lisa. That is so thoughtful of you. We really appreciate it!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!