Monday, August 24, 2009

Calling all bloggy friends!

My friend's son is in a photo contest and I am here to selfishly plug for votes. Voting is almost done and he is behind my 29 votes. This wonderful boy is biracial AND adopted like my own so he is close to my heart. Will you take 5 seconds to vote for him by going to this site http://www.carrieleephotography.blogspot.com/ and voting for #4? Joseph? The poll is at the very bottom of the blog page so you have to scroll all the way down! Thanks soooo much!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Thanks Lisa! You rock!!!!
The poll is at the very bottom of the blog page. So you have to scroll all the way down!

Mommyof3Texans said...

I voted! It looks like he needs more than 29 though!

Shannon said...

I voted :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!