Saturday, August 22, 2009

Snow Cone Lady

We could not end the summer without a trip to the "Snow Cone" lady. This snow cone stand is famous in this here parts. :) Of course this was Baby Girl's first time. Below: Poopie was wearing his jammies. :)

Above: hmmmm... not sure if I like this!!

Below: YEs! Yes I do! I want more! :)

If any of you in this area have not been to the Snow Cone Lady yet, I highly recommend it because you can treat your entire family for about $5. Super cheap, super cool. :)

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Great pics! Snow cones are so yummy...

Mommyof3Texans said...

You went to the Sno Cone Lady without us?! Waaaaahhhh!!!

Elle Bee said...

My first job was in a sno cone shack! Rock on! :o)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!