Monday, February 22, 2010

4 little monkey's jumping on the bed...

this weekend we were re-organizing my room, rearranging the furniture and bed, and washing the sheets. the kids had to get in on the sheetless bed action... :) Don't worry, Caption Safety (aka: Daddy) was standing RIGHT on the side ready to prevent any calls to the Dr... lol

Below: I had to add these pics of the baby playing in the hamper... :)

Below: This is a blackmail pic for Kaleb's teen years... lol Last night I was brishing Kaleb's hair after his bath. Since the baby's hair is not long enough for me to have fun with just yet, I thought I would try her bows out on Poopie. I picked blue so it would match with his Spiderman jammies. haha Poor kid. I told him to give me his best "girl" smile. LOL!!! I asked him how he liked his hair in bows and he said... "Yuck!" "I'm NOT a girl." I'm guessing it will be a long while before he lets me brush his hair again.

9 comments:

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

Looks like fun and I'm loving the last picture. Definitely a blackmail picture. Gorgeous kiddos!

On My Mind 24/7 said...

That is TOO funny!!!

Amanda said...

In our old house we didn't have a frame and had our king mattress on the floor for a year or so....P loved it and so did his cousins b/c we would let them jump all over it:) And being on the floor it was very safe:) But no jumping on the bed now that we actually have one....I am too afraid it will break!

Eliza said...

cute!!!!

Shannon said...

You guys can make anything fun in your house - even changing the sheets on the bed :)

Elle Bee said...

Hahha Captain Safety! Funny! Such cute photos.

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! Great pictures. That looks fun. Kind of makes me want to jump on the bed myself. :)

The A Team said...

love the bows! laundry day looks like fun in your house.

(do you still want the entertainment center?)

Michele said...

Too funny! He is so going to kill you in about 10 years! lol I have one of DS with barrets in his hair because it was getting too long and in his eyes and I needed to get it cut, but we didn't have the money! lol Oh well, the things parents do!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!