Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's

This year was Kaleb's 1st time to make Valentine's cards and have a school Valentine's party. He had so much fun. Andi & Miguel's school Valentine's parties got rescheduled because of the snow day. I woke up on Valentine's Day and didn't notice anything unusual as I got ready for church. When we got home from church I noticed Eric had decorated our kitchen island with cards and decorations. :) I have NO IDEA how I missed that in the morning, but in my defence Eric did get the kids ready for church for me as I slept in so I guess that's why I didn't see his awesome display.




3 comments:

Eliza said...

cute decorations and cards! J brought scooby doo valentines to school too!!!

Shannon said...

What a sweet, sweet husband you have. That is way better than flowers and candy - truly a gift from the heart.

Lovely Lisa said...

That is so sweet of Eric. And Kaleb is cute as always. ♥

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!