Thursday, February 11, 2010

AWESOME!

Now this is SNOW! The weather guy said it's the most snow North Texas has seen in over 30 years. I guess it was waiting for us to move here so we could take part... :)
My friend Donna helping to clean off my car so I could go to the doctor... :)

Below: a farm house near our home.
local streets...
Below: our neighborhood park

Our house...

Our front porch and the empty lot next to our house

Our back yard










Below: Our neighbor had to shovel his driveway. don't worry, Eric didn't just take the pic and laugh, he helped... lol

Our street
Below: our neighborhood pool... :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooooooohhhhh preeeeettttyyy! I guess it's that global warming ;)

Lovely Lisa said...

Nice pictures! It cracks me up the way you get so excited about snow. I didn't mind it when we lived in Utah, but maybe that was because they actually plow the roads there. Haha!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!