Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kaleb's 4th Birthday - Part Two

Later in the day we had a birthday party for Poopie at McDonald's. It was very fun for all the kids who attended and Kaleb LOVED being able to play. I liked socializing with the parents and most of all Kaleb loved his gifts. lol Thank you everyone for coming!








Below: the party animal... :)

Below: Poopie with our Bishop & Friend




Below: Poopie & Madison. He LOVES her. He talks about her every time he gets home from school. If you ask him if she is his girlfriend, he gets embarrassed and says, "I don't want to talk about that." LOL She is such a doll, so sweet & polite.

Mmmmm... ice cream...







Below: "the loot." :)



4 comments:

Land family said...

What an awesome picture of all of you! I was hoping that you wouldn't be left out as the token photographer. :)

Mom/Grandma said...

Well, it's "almost" like I was there!

WWSuzi said...

He sure got a lot of great gifts!!

Shannon said...

I didn't even know they did parties at McDonald's anymore. I remember having parties there as a kid (or attending them, I don't think my mom ever threw a partyfor me there.)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!