Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kaleb's 4th Birthday - Part Three

The "Home" party with Uncle Marv. After the party at McDonald's we had a cake & ice cream "party" where he opened his gifts from us, my uncle and from my mom. He was sooo tired but kept on going like the energizer bunny. lol Everyone played with the toys he got for his birthday, we opened gifts, had cake, then Daddy played "The Best Day Ever" by SpongeBob to end his day before bed. :) He wanted to wear the new jammies Uncle Marv got him and the new slippers my mom gave him. What a day!!!! We all loved every minute and thank everyone who helped make it so special.








My mom always kisses the cards she send and it always causes a laugh... :)






Daddy played the Batman song on the computer for Poopie (to go along with his new jammies) and he started to dance. :)









3 comments:

Eliza said...

Looks like a fantastic day!!!! I loved all the pics!

Mom/Grandma said...

Didn't I get him a new outfit also?
He sure had a fun day! I will definitely be there for birthday # 5!

Shannon said...

He's so loved. What a precious boy.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!