Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready for Jr. High??

Thursday night I had to go to the local Jr. High and register ANDI! (Thanks to Joni & Kent for watching all the other kids while I got this done) I can't believe we are the parents of an "almost" Jr. High schooler! She does NOT seem old enough for this. Yikes. Anyway, while I was there they gave the parents the opportunity to buy school shirts and I knew Andi would love that so I got her one. She asked me right away if she could wear it to school the next day so she could be cool. lol

3 comments:

GsMomAswifey said...

Omg, jr high already. She is getting so old...lol. Good luck...to you and her.

Land family said...

Will that be for 6th grade? Ours just started this year with 6th graders in middle school/jr. high so my oldest only has one more year. :( I'm not ready for that! She thinks having a locker will be the bomb!

Lovely Lisa said...

Shazam... I can't believe that either. Seems like just yesterday that she and Miguel came to live with y'all.

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!