Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dee's house & Angel game!!!!

On our last night in Cali, we stayed at my friend Dee's house. Since we were sooooo streched for time, Pops & Nana came to visit us there. They took Eric & the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese and the kids had sooooo much fun! I missed that because I went to the Angels GAME with Dee and Donna. (they are sisters)
My mom also stopped by Dee's house while I was at the game to visit with the kids again before we left.

Below: CA traffic on the way to Orange County. :)Just getting to Dee & Donna's house
Donna and Angelina Pops & Nana with kids Angel Game adventure... This is me & Dee in front of Hoffs Hut. We used to go to Angel games ALL the time when I still lived in Cali. We even went tot he world series! Anyway, part of our tradition was that we would meet in the hoffs hut parking lot and I would leave my car and Dee would drive us the rest of the way to the game. :) Although she drove us from her house this time, we could not skip stopping by Hoffs. :)At the game!Memorial for young pitcher who pitched his first game this season and had 6 shut-out innings, then was killed by a drunk driver after the game... Pic with world series trophy Over-looking the GROVE & the new condos Donna and our Angel dogs. :)Me from our AWESOME seats behind home plate! It was officer appreciation night so different stations/county sherrifs paraded around the field. It was realy nice. Two of them got an award for heroism in the line of duty and some were accopanied by police dogs who laid down during the National Anthem. And the Angels take the field!

video of some of our fun! (short) - THE WAVE!

Very cool (but short) video below...

I am the screaming maniac. lol - HOMERUN!


Angels Win!!!

Time to get ready for the fireworks show. :)

Below: Countdown video...

yes, that is me screaming again... lol

Below: Yep, me again! Do you think my screaming sounds shrill or exciting? lol



Our way out of the parking lot. It took a while... lol It think the staduim looks pretty all lit up after a game. Go Angels!

When I walked in the house after we got home, I found this on the carpet... lolHere are the kids ready for bed! We are leaving Cali in the morning! Dee was a GREAT hostess!

Dee & Donna, thanks sooooo much for the Angel game. It truely was the highlight of my year.

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

OK, I don't share your Angels passion... but I do love me a good baseball game. :) Looks like you had fun!

Mandy said...

Wow, that first picture reminded me why I HATE driving in CALI!! :) Looks like you are a bit of an angels fan! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!