Tuesday, June 16, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y!

My cousins and mom hosted a "welcome back" party at my cousin Lori's house. Although it was not even 70 degrees, the kids wanted to swim after the LONG drive from Texas. We had good food and visited with family and friends. It was a nice way to start our trip! Below: left to right: Anthony (my cousin Lori's son), my cousin Lori, me, My cousin Michele and her son Arron.Below: me & my mom then me & my BFF Amanda

Below: My Aunt Ginny with Poopie & Elena

Below: This is my kiddo (my cousin who I call my niece Vanessa)... make sense?? :) I used to watch her when she was 3 years old and up and she was my little companion. We would roll around town in my VW bug and I had her in the car seat IN THE FRONT seat! Yikes! We didn't know better then. lol Anyway, she is soooo grown up now! I miss my little kiddo!

Below: Eric's sister Dee, her son Donovan & Eric's Brother's girls Amara & Jordyn
Below: Angelina meeting her cousin Nia & Uncle Tim. (Eric's BIL)Below: Amanda and her daughter Abigail

Below: Eric's SIL Daph (Amara & Jordy's mom)

Below: My Cousin Michele & Her family... husband Daniel, son Arron, daughter Vanessa
Below: Eric's brother Isaac & his wife Daphne (parents of Samantha (not pictured-off at college), Amara and Jordyn)Below: Me & my friend Mutindi whom I have been friends with since I was in SIXTH grade! :) and... a pic of her and her boyfriend Maurice.
Below: Auntie Dee Dee (Eric's sister) with Angelina

Below: I LOVE this pic. This is my kids with all of their cousins (except Samantha who we missed)Below: Auntie Dee Dee headed up a game of musical chairs. Poopie felt bad for Elena because she lost so he went back to get her chair... :) lol

Below: Sue, Me & Shelia (my Weight Watcher friends) GREAT GALS!

Below: Kaleb opening his gift from Mrs. Sue

Below: I "borrowed these pics from Daph's facebook page. Thanks Daph! These are great pics!

Above: Angelina with Uncle Isaac Below: with Aunite Daphne

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Good times! Those are great pics. I like your shirt, BTW.

Mandy said...

Wow, I feel like I should be filling out a pedigree chart! :) Love the pics!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!