Tuesday, June 16, 2009

High School Dayzzzzz

Eric and I both stopped by our old high schools. It was so weird but so cool. :) We went on different days so that is why I am not dressed up. Eric was wearing his clothes from the funeral.
Introducing, the Chino Cowboys... :)

Below: the football field, where history was made... lol Below: Alta Loma High School... Home of the BRAVES!

It has been 14 years since I walked these halls!


Auditorium where we had many a choir concerts... :)

"The Quad" where lunch memories and scandals took place. lol

You can't see from this pic due to the clouds, but the beautiful mountains are in the background. This is the spot where we took all our choir pics and our school senior group pic. The best spot on campus. :)

Ouch... I am feeling old.

5 comments:

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

We were the first Chino team to win the Milk Can!!!!!!! Yes, the Milk Can!!! California + Cows + Dairyland = The Milk Can. (And we even beat Alta Loma).

"Chi---noooooooo!!!"

Lisa said...

ummmm... but Alta Loma won their division championship. did you? :)

Tara said...

Hey, I never knew Eric went to Chino...I went to Don Lugo, cross-town rivals. I bet I'm a LOT older than he is though!

Lovely Lisa said...

Good times. We walked through our high school when we went home, too. Of course, we were there for my sister's graduation, but anyway...

You two are both cute. I can see you in high school, tearing it up. :)

Mandy said...

FUN! We went to my elementary school in AZ, THAT was strange!! I feel old too! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!