Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali... Going to Cali part 1 - McKinney Tx to Midland TX

Here it is! The play by play of our entire trip to and from California.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Below: Ready to go! We're just about to pull out of our driveway!Thank goodness for this froggy pillow my mom gave Poopie. (It was Elena's.)Our first rest stop - somewhere deep in the heart of Texas... :)
I told the kids to have a contest to see who could do the most jumping jacks... lol Pretty sunset...
We made it to our hotel! We are off to AZ in the morning!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

okay..I actually made it through the whole trip:) I have no idea how you fit all that in! Glad you had fun:) Now I am hungry!

GsMomAswifey said...

Wow...I can't believe all the people you managed to visit and all the great pics. I'm the one always "looking" for my camera...lol.

I'm so glad you were able to go back home. Looks like you all had such a wonderful time!

Ranae said...

Love that you had the kids do jumping jack contest. Its a great idea to burn off energy after being cooped up in the car on a long drive. WTG mommy!

catharooni said...

i am officially overdosed on cuteness, family awesome-ness, and the visual feast of your trip!! andi is growing like a weed and turning into quite the lovely young lady, while miguel is looking as mischevious as ever! and kaleb, well, let's face it - that kid is dang adorable. hope baby girl was good on those long drives ... thanks for sharing!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

Oy. That is one loooooong trip. I don't know how you survived. But I'll bet the kids will always remember it.

Mandy said...

Love the jumping jack contest idea! I'll have to try that when we get out on our AZ trip! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!