Saturday, June 20, 2009

End of the season

Miguel had his last game last night. Next, we will have a team party and a kids vs. parents game. :) After the game we played at the park. Naturally, since there was so much noise, the baby slept. lol

Below: Baby Girl was ready to go to Brother's game! :) Isn't she so cute! I swear that when she smiles at me I suddenly feel like I have won something very special. lol

Below: Kaleb said I was yelling to loud and hurting his ears... hahaha

Below: Miguel on 2nd base

Below: Kaleb hangin' out with the ladies... ;) He actually WINKED at me when he was playing with them as to say... Oh yeah.... LOL!

Below: at the park...

Good job this season Miguel!

4 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Great pictures. You look like such a fun family!

Lovely Lisa said...

Good job Miguel!!

I'm tellin' ya, Kaleb's gonna be a heartbreaker. :)

Mom/Grandma said...

looks like fun! Can I come play??

Mandy said...

Congrats Miguel for finishing another season! :) Looks like you guys had fun!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!