Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good eats!

There are just some places you MUST visit if you are "back home" and here are ours! (In no particular order)

Bob's Big Boy: Yum! Eric and I went here on a date while my mom was watching the kids.

In N Out: The have a window in the drive thru so you can see your food being made. VERY fresh and the best shakes in the world! Terry's Burgers: Best chili cheese fries EVER. Warning, don't eat if you have a heart condition, these are artery cloggers. :) Del Taco: we had to stop to get my cousin Scott (who lives here in McKinney) some hot sauce packets. :) lol Tommy's: Eric favorite by far. He was a HAPPY camper!Spires: I used to go there with my friends in high school all the way up until we left for TX and I ALWAYS ordered the SAME thing. the chicken strip meal & salad with blue cheese dressing. Ask my BFF Amanda. I ordered the EXACT same thing for over 16 years! lol Below: Kaleb took a nap in the booth. :)
And last but not least, Juan Pollo! Rotisserie chicken, potato salad, rice and tortillas at it's finest. We had this catered for our wedding rehearsal dinner. :)

5 comments:

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

John Chicken!!!!!!

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

Tommy's was delicious; however, its massive chili is not so great on the next day...

E Thrizzle Hizzle said...

We had a Bob's Big Boy in La Puente. They should've changed its name to "Dine-N-Dash." ---I paid.

Lovely Lisa said...

I like how you took pictures at every place! :) Of course, like I should talk... I take pictures of my food, too.

Mandy said...

I am afraid of massive out cry from saying this, but I don't really like In and Out! I haven't had it since I was a teenager, I tried it then in Cali and wasn't that impressed. They have it in AZ, but I have never been to that one (but Andy has, he love the animal style burger). Maybe some day I'll give it a try again! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!