Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spaghetti Dinner with Grandpa Dondy

You have never experienced Spaghetti unless you have had my dad's famous spaghetti dinner. I have no idea what he puts in his sauce, (he keeps it a secret) but it is out of this world! :) We "ordered" our special dinner as soon as we knew we were going to Cali. :) Grandma Goethals and Carl were able to join us so it was a great night. We ate dinner, watched the Laker game, had dessert and then the kids opened a "gift" from grandma Goethals which held $5 bucks each. :)

Below: the kids with Grandpa Dondy
Below: the kids with Grandma Goethals (my Dad'mom) and her boyfriend Carl.



2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Mmmmm, spaghetti... sounds yummy!

Mandy said...

ya, I Agree, now I want spaghetti! If you ever learn the secret, please share! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!