Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Grandma's house we go...

We spent the first two nights at my moms. Grandpa Greg was on a business trip. we were able to meet her super nice neighbor Linda. My mom had all the goods on hand to spoil the kids.
Below: Breakfast at Grandma's, eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, cereal, grapes, orange juice...now that's SERVICE! :)
Below: the view from my mom's backyard. Playing with all of Elena's great toys!

My sister Amy with the baby

Below: Angelina (like the rest of us) trying to close my sister's mouth... lol!!


Bath time!


Good morning Grandma and Angelina!

2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Your mama looks so happy. :)

Mandy said...

I am sure your mom LOVED being able to spoil the kids!

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!