Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Going to Cali part 2 - Midland TX to Phoenix AZ!

We continued our journey out of Texas and were off to our next destination... Phoenix AZ! The Hill family got up early in the morning and enjoyed a FREE breakfast. I need to add that my awesome friend Kristy works for Marriott and she got us GREAT rooms for only $35 per night! We are so grateful! Thanks Kristy!
Anyway, the waffles were made in the shape of the state of Texas! lol
We continued our journey out of Texas ...
Below: Mexico (right across the fwy from El Paso) Once we went through El Paso, we made it to New Mexico and stopped at their first rest stop/info area. Above: Kaleb took over the driving for a while. :)

Below: Kaleb sends a message...

We made it to AZ! We pulled over at a rest stop because it was Baby Girl's turn to drive! :) Below: The first Carl's Jr. sign we saw. lolWe got to the hotel and were ready to sleep! Kaleb was ready before any of us. :)
Below: the baby was smiling because Daddy was putting together her pack n play the hotel gave us. She was happy to get out of her seat! Below: leaving the hotel in AZ... Next stop, CALIFORNIA!

3 comments:

On My Mind 24/7 said...

The Texas shaped waffles are too cute!

Lovely Lisa said...

Marriott for $35 a night? SHUT UP! That's awesome. I like the Texas waffles, too. :)

I have a request. I couldn't hear the video with the music player going (actually not the first time that's happened to me on your blog). Do you think you could put the music player where it's easier to find so we can push pause?

Mandy said...

I also LOVE the TX shaped waffles! :) Well, I love any free breakfast! :)

To go to the next page...

Click on "older posts" to your right. :) Enjoy!